martes, 2 de abril de 2013

Empathy . Write your Thoughts

Oh God! Oh God! Why did we eat the puddin? We are two stupids, We cannot control ourselves and here it is reflected, the ùddin was so tentative and we aer it, when we knew we should not.

Seriously, look how stupid we are, look it us, two young boys hiding under the bed, scared and regretfull for something we could avoid. I want to cry, god!

What's gonna be our father's reaction? When mom came and my dad wouldnt se the puddin he will kill us, really. We are going to be grounded minimun for 2 years. we shouldm't did this.

Bur well, I have to change the attitude, the puddin is ate, and pur father will be angry, we have to be concious  and resolve this, we can invent an excuse... I am sure my brother will think of an exelent excusa, I only pray to god to save us.

1 comentario:

  1. Your essay doesn´t seem to be properly checked. There are many spelling mistakes and I think you could have avoided them by being just a little more careful.
    You can do much better than this,
    Satisfactory -

    ResponderEliminar