martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Formal Letter

Dear sir Bebbis,
                        I am writing this letter to inquire about the reason why you want to kill me. And i am writing to,  this letter to ask you  another thing, can i be your student?

I dont want want  you to kill me, I know i am married with Elizabeth but if you lover her and thats the reason why ,  I left Elizabeth and leave it to you,  but  but i want  to be good to you . I think is very silly getting angry because i become a knight before you. I want you to be my friend and fight together in the new  "pairs tournament".

Well and now  the second reason, I saw you advertisment in the bar, that says that you need a servant, I will not be your servant , but in your advertisment says that you are going  to teach how to fight . I would love to join your lessons. Look foward to .
                                                     Yours sincerely
                                                                  Sir Robert

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario